Monday, January 4, 2016

Facebook Fascism - 3 Day Ban for Speaking Truth about Abortion




Fascism. (făsh′ĭz′əm) n.
1. a. A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, a capitalist economy subject to stringent government controls, violent suppression of the opposition, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
    b. A political philosophy or movement based on advocating such as system of government.
2. Oppressive, dictatorial control.



Today the God or Absurdity Facebook page passed 1 million views for the weekly reach, and then minutes later I got slapped by Facebook with a 3 day ban for "violating the community guidelines." This ban means that I can't post or even send email messages to anyone on Facebook for the next 3 days. (It also meant that the page was unpublished for several hours until another admin was able to republish it - so if you couldn't view the page for a few hours today that's why).



The ban came over this post, which has now been removed by Facebook:



They didn't even tell me specifically which "community standard" I'd violated. After reviewing their guidelines I assume that they're banning me for "hate speech" - which is absurd. I don't hate anyone. I love people enough to speak the truth - even if they may not like it.

I find it hard to believe that the Facebook admins that banned us are so stupid that they don't know what a reductio ad absurdum argument looks like and think that we are actually arguing that Jews aren't fully human. 

But to try to make things crystal clear - we aren't saying that Jews aren't fully human - we're saying they are fully human but that those who are pro abortion are dehumanizing babies in the womb in a similar way to how the Nazis dehumanized the Jews. (Also I regularly post pro Israel things on the God or Absurdity page to try to counter the Islamic and liberal Jew hatred that is so common these days.)


The reality is that there are many parallels between the Nazis and the modern abortion holocaust:



www.stopstericycle.com/2012/07/25/stericycles-burning-of-aborted-babies...


Getting banned by Facebook is becoming a regular occurrence, as this is the second time now I've been banned - about a week ago Facebook banned me for this:



The ironic thing about all off this is that the behavior of Facebook bears a lot of resemblance to Nazi Germany in how they are trying to shut down those who speak the truth. What's next? Facebook police arresting people for memes that aren't PC enough or that some people find offensive? Jail or thousands of dollars in fines for people like myself who are deemed to be hurting people's feelings?

As George Orwell said:



I still haven't seen the movie 1984 which is based on the book by George Orwell, but I think I need to as the movie has become famous for its depiction of an "Orwellian" society where freedom of speech is non-existent.


I hadn't even finished writing this blog post and I've just found that Facebook have removed another post I made:


That comment was in response to her going on a rant about how bad Christianity was and saying that all theists like myself should be locked up - which is the kind of thing they did in Nazi Germany where they killed 6 million Jews and 3 million Christians. (Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot of her rant as I think it was deleted when Facebook removed the abortion meme.)

As Christians we have a duty to speak up for what is right, and we need to do everything we can to oppose evil. One person who has been a great inspiration to me in this regard is Dietrich Bonhoeffer. He courageously did everything he could to oppose the Nazis during WW2 at a time when the majority of Christians just went along with the flow even though most of them knew that the Holocaust was going on.


(Note the bottom of the meme text: GERMAN CHRISTIAN MARTYR EXECUTED BY NAZI'S "JUST DOING THEIR JOB" ON APRIL 9TH 1945)

So please share this blog post with your friends and everyone you can. Also share the original meme, which you can copy from here:

To keep up-to-date with this blog I encourage you to sign up to it by submitting your email on the top right of the website. Please pray for this ministry - that we'd be able to continue with it and not get shut down by Facebook. (I know of some pages that have been completely shut down for these kinds of absurd "violations".) And if you'd like to make a one-off or regular donation to support the work that I'm doing you can do so here www.godorabsurdity.com/donate.html.

Post Edit: I've created this new Facebook page as a backup to the God or Absurdity page:
God or Absurdity Reloaded.

For Further Reading / Research:

2 comments:

  1. I just tried to post a link and quotes under a post about abortion it wouldn't let me I thought you guys had ban hammered me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charles. We're having major issues with Facebook. It looks like the page has been unpublished again. This may be a temporary glitch - hopefully it is. Facebook are trying to get the page shut down it would seem. Either way I encourage you to 'like' the new page God or Absurdity Reloaded (see link above).

      Delete