I highly recommend this movie - much better than the Hollywood Noah movie! One thing that I'm not so sure about is the blood red moon sign and the timing of it. There is a lot on the internet about the 4 blood red moons - 2 in 2014 and 2 in 2015. This could be significant, but according to an Answers in Genesis article it might not be as unusual as it is being made out to be: Will Lunar Eclipses Cause Four Blood Moons in 2014 and 2015.
The 10 Signs of the Last Days
1. The Scriptures tell us that there will be money-hungry Bible teachers who will slur the Christian faith and deceive many:
“. . . there will be false teachers among you . . . And many will follow their destructive ways,
because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. By covetousness they will exploit you
with deceptive words . . .” (2 Peter 2:1–3).
2. There will be wars, earthquakes, famines, and widespread disease:
“For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be
famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places” (Matthew 24:7).
3. The moon will become blood red:
“The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the
great and awesome day of the LORD” (Acts 2:20).
4. Blasphemy will become commonplace:
“. . . in the last days perilous times will come: for men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of
money, boasters, proud, blasphemers . . .” (2 Timothy 3:1,2).
5. There will be an increase in the acceptance of homosexuality as there was in the days of Sodom:
“Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot . . . but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it
rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all. Even so will it be in the day
when the Son of Man is revealed” (Luke 17:28–30).
6. Religious hypocrisy will be prevalent:
“For [although] they hold a form of piety (true religion), they deny and reject and are
strangers to the power of it [their conduct belies the genuineness of their profession]”
(2 Timothy 3:5, Amplified).
7. People will deny that God created the heavens and that He judged the world through Noah’s flood:
“There shall come in the last days scoffers . . . for this they willingly are ignorant of, that by
the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the
water: whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished” (2 Peter
8. The future will become frightening:
“. . . men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming
on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken” (Luke 21:26).
9. Scoffers will mock the Second Coming by claiming these signs have always been around:
“. . . scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying,
‘Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as
they were from the beginning of creation’” (2 Peter 3:3,4).
10. People will ignore the warning of the gospel:
“But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. For as in the
days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until
the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all
away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be” (Matthew 24:37–39).